1. You can’t read anything without looking for typos.
2. During group projects, you
insist on volunteer to be the project editor.
3. When no one else volunteers to be project editor, you’re surprised and relieved you don’t have to fight for it.
4. Finding typos in credible publications gives you a sense of superiority.
5. Writing/editing tests give you a rush of excitement.
6. The best compliment is when a friend sends you an essay and asks if you’d be willing to edit it.
7. this sentence anoise u a lot more then it wood most people..
8. People are hesitant to use “me” or “I” around you because they know you’ll judge them if they get it wrong.
Image: We Heart It
9. You’re not embarrassed that you study grammar in your free time and enjoy it.
10. You know someone cares about you when he or she starts using proper grammar in casual conversation.
Fellow grammar snobs, if I made any errors, please let me know. Number seven does not count. Feel free to share other signs that you’re a grammar nerd, and happy editing!